Strong Criminal Defense In Stockton And Beyond
At Bird & Van Dyke, we represent adults and juveniles throughout the Central Valley. Attorney Bird is a former prosecutor and public defender with extensive criminal law experience. She uses this knowledge and experience to understand criminal cases from both sides, and to anticipate the prosecution’s strategies, which allow her to build stronger cases for our clients.
When You Need A Strong Advocate
We are committed to offering aggressive, effective and affordable representation in a wide range of criminal law matters:
- Federal criminal charges, including white collar crimes
- DUI/drunk driving, including boating under the influence and driving under the influence of drugs (DUID)
- Drug charges from simple possession or trafficking or manufacturing
- Theft crimes from petty theft to armed robbery
- Gang-related offenses, which have harsher penalties and can be very complex
- Juvenile crimes, including cases in which children are charged and tried as adults
- Sex crimes, including child pornography defense
- Domestic violence charges
- Homicide and related charges, including first-degree murder
Whatever charges you face, we’ll work hard to protect your rights and minimize damages. We offer one-on-one attention to all our clients, and will ensure you understand your options at every step in the process.
If you have been charged with a misdemeanor crime, our attorneys can appear on your behalf and you can avoid the necessity of going to court (unless you are specifically ordered by the court to attend a hearing).
Get A Real Second Chance
It is crucial to secure a highly qualified criminal defense lawyer, because the consequences of a conviction can be life-altering. We are always alert to developments in California criminal law that may help us protect our clients.